TOP TRAVEL BLOGS — Hundreds, if not thousands of new globetrotters, culture vultures, style mavens, photography enthusiasts, and food fanatics attempt to create their imprint on the blogosphere daily. Completely subjective, some are bad, some are good, and some are so great that it’d be a sin not to share that greatness. That’s why we (@TheCultureur and @RovingAltruist) bring you #SeeTheWorld Creation Curation, a new series that highlights top travel posts from bloggers who imbibe the ethos of our #SeeTheWorld chat and make the travel blogosphere (and beyond) a little more beautiful and inspiring with their words and photos. Given the success of #SeeTheWorld on Twitter, we’ve set our sights on expanding the #SeeTheWorld community by cutting through the noise of the countless travel/expat/culture related blogs on the information superhighway to bring you some enjoyable and inspiring articles on all things related to travel and culture around the world.
Our mission: You create, we curate.
1) Thoughts on Ethical Travel by From There to Here
2) Colors of India by Spilling the Beans
3) The Best in Bethlehem: Dining at Abu Shanab by The Dapper Traveller
4) Put Down the Guidebook, Pick Up the History Book by Everything Everywhere
5) Weightlifting, Wanderlust, and Vicissitude — The Heart As a Muscle by For the Intolerants
6) Ethiopian Tribes of Omo Valley by A Niche World
7) Travelers as Diplomats? by Uncornered Market
8) Making a Familiar Place Feel Brand New by Frugal First Class Travel
9) My Love-Hate Relationship with Romania by DEW Traveller
10) I’m Joining the Blogosphere by The Traveluster
#SeeTheWorld Creation Curation is by invitation only, but feel free to tweet your favorite blog post to @TheCultureur and/or @RovingAltruist at any time and you may be featured in our next installment! No sponsored posts will be used, so please don’t send those for consideration!
→ If you want upcoming installments delivered straight to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to The Cultureur via email (on the right side bar or down below)!