Firstly, I’d like to thank the dear TravellerSoul76 for the gracious nomination. Very honored. Blogger awards really are a great way to show appreciation and a great way to affirm that we must be doing something right in the blogosphere. This is my third Very Inspiring Blogger Award, and I have nothing but love and gratitude for the blogging community for their continued support in all its forms.
1) I have been on Facebook since its inception in 2004. That’s about 9 years too long.
2) I love the concept of luxury hotel bars; there’s something seductively alluring about them.
3) I have insanely curly hair, but you wouldn’t know it unless you happened to be with me when it’s struck by the deathly touch of water.
4) I have a slight (or not so slight) obsession with beauty products and always make it a point to try out the latest in the field. Don’t judge.
5) The longest phone conversation I’ve ever had was 7 hours long. And yes, with a boy.
6) Hearing incorrect grammar or seeing poor spelling is like sharp daggers through my ears and eyes. Unless you’re a non-native English speaker …then I’ll cut you some slack.
7) I don’t drink soda. Do not like the idea of artificial liquids made in a laboratory entering my body.
8) I love wine so much it hurts. Whenever I can find the time, I’m going to get my wine sommelier certification. I will do it.
9) The strangest/weirdest food I’ve ever tried was cow’s eyeball. It was a dare and my precious pride was on the line. But. Never. Again.
10) I love color. My wardrobe has just about every color imaginable. In the sea of black and gray coats, I’ll be that girl with the token red, yellow, or blue coat.
Thank you to all for the regular dose of inspiration!
Keep calm and keep inspiring!
If you want to know more about me or other websites/blogs I follow and recommend, check out: [Awards] Nominations + More About Me + Inspiring Websites