Honored to be nominated for my first Versatile Blogger Award. Great news to wake up to! Thank you so much, TheTravelLuster! You’re an inspiration yourself!
5 random things about me:
1) I dislike using travel guidebooks because they’re extremely impersonal, and more often than not, they don’t align well with my travel style.
2) I have not seen my toes without nail polish since I was 18. An almost whoppin’ 10 years.
3) I’m a compulsive list-maker. I even make lists of lists.
4) I’m a very strong advocate of social enterprise, and believe it’s much more sustainable and productive than humanitarian aid in the long run.
5) I could run in my 4-inch stilettos. No joke.
Thank you all for injecting that much-needed dose of fabulousness into the blogosphere!
Keep calm and keep inspiring!
If you want to know more about me or other websites/blogs I follow and recommend, check out: [Awards] Nominations + More About Me + Inspiring Websites I, [Awards] Nominations + More About Me + Inspiring Websites II, and [Awards] Nominations + More About Me + Inspiring Websites III.