TOP TRAVEL BLOGS — Hundreds, if not thousands of new globetrotters, culture vultures, style mavens, photography enthusiasts, and food fanatics attempt to create their imprint on the blogosphere (and beyond) daily. Completely subjective, some are bad, some are good, and some are so great that it’d be a sin not to share that greatness. That’s why we (@TheCultureur and @RovingAltruist) bring you #SeeTheWorld Creation Curation, a new series that highlights top travel posts from bloggers/writers who imbibe the ethos of our #SeeTheWorld chat and make the travel blogosphere (and beyond) a little more beautiful and inspiring with their words and photos. Given the success of #SeeTheWorld on Twitter, we’ve set our sights on expanding the #SeeTheWorld community by cutting through the noise of the countless travel/expat/culture related blogs/websites on the information superhighway to bring you some enjoyable and inspiring articles on all things related to travel and culture around the world.
Our mission: You create, we curate.
1) One More Identity by Bridgekeeping Traveller
2) Our 20 Favorite Photography Posts by A Beautiful Mess
3) In 25 years… by Writing & Wanderlust
4) Visiting the Blue Lagoon, Iceland by The Travel Hack
5) Beauty Begins Inside by Expâté
6) Fear and Traveling for Solo Women: My Thoughts by Little Mermaid at Sea
7) Why Preserving Ancestral Languages Is Key for Uplifting Immigrant American Communities by Rohit Kumar
8) Four Exotic Foods I’ll Never Eat Again by The Wherever Writer
9) Reflecting Back on Madrid and Looking Forward to the Future by Ken Kaminesky Photography
10) Why We Need More Travel Bloggers (but not the annoying kind) by YTravel Blog
#SeeTheWorld Creation Curation is by invitation only, but feel free to tweet your favorite blog post to @TheCultureur and/or @RovingAltruist at any time and you may be featured in our next installment! No sponsored posts will be used, so please don’t send those for consideration!
→ If you want upcoming installments delivered straight to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to The Cultureur via email (on the right side bar or down below)!