The September editions of fashion magazines are usually the biggest, fattest, and most important. You’ll know what I mean if you’ve seen all 916 pages of Vogue’s September 2012 issue. The reasons are:
- More advertisers invest.
- Fall/winter trends are showcased.
- There are more accessories and articles of clothing for the fall and winter months than spring and summer.
- September is when Fashion Weeks in New York, London, Paris, and Milan happen.
- All high-end and highstreet designers release their lookbooks.
- Going back to our school days, September was always a month of fresh starts and new beginnings.